YOUR MARRIAGE

DID YOU EVER WISH YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS ON YOUR OWN AND GET A DIVORCE WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL HELP FROM YOUR HUSBAND?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 3:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, I have wished that before. Thankfully I don't feel that was too often.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No, but I do wish I could have a two week vacation where time would stop and I could go off and be alone, then come right back to where I left.
    Anonymous

• No. I want my daughter to grow up with both her mommy and daddy together in the same house. Even if I was no longer attracted to dh, I would stay. He's a great man and a good father and my daughter's happiness is what is most important to me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh, yes I wish that too Anon. 3:45 PM. I have this feeling now and did about 7 years ago because my husband can be a real jerk. But in all, he is a good provider and good to me and our kids. No, He's not perfect. But his faults aren't major ones.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• no. sometimes i wish for a vacation, but he has never done anything to make me want to leave.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• absolutely not. my husband is a fantastic hubby! he works 2 jobs so i can stay home w/ our 3 (soon to be 4) children. we have a great marriage, and even if we didn't, we would stick it out and work through our problems. divorce is not only bad for the adults, it's worse for the kids.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yep.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Lots of love to all you Mommies....
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Not married yet but no I dont feel that way
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009