Is this stupid?

I almost bought my son this patchwork shirt- very cute- from Gymboree last week...thought he could wear it to church on Easter but I didn't cuz it is 20 dollars

well, yesterday, this kid that I don't like...he is whiny...mainly it's that I don't like his Mom...he was wearing that shirt!! UGH

so now, I am soo mad and don't want to get it cuz he has it and I'd hate for them to wear it on the same Sunday but I loved loved the shirt

am I being stupid? should I buy it anyways?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No it's not stupid, I would totally feel the same way and not buy the shirt.
    Anonymous

• It would make me feel sad that I was trying to save the money and someone else didn't need to, or needed to and didn't. No I wouldn't buy the shirt now anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 3:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah, you're being stupid and yeah you should buy it anyway.. LOL sorry, no offense, I'm just saying. It's that little red dude that sits on our shoulder that makes us have stupid thoughts like that.... hehehehe. I once wore a dress Identical to my sisters dress at a wedding reception..... we went shopping 2 weeks before and I showed her the dress I wanted to buy for this reception.... she went and bought the thing before I could, then Miss. Snotty showed it to me and said.... I know you wanted it but I thought it would look better on me....... well, just to be mean, I put double-sided tape on the back of the price tag and stuck it to the hem of her dress when she wasn't looking...... everyone talked about her "just bought' dress and referred to it as the one "Just like Victoria's" showed her.... we all have a little mean streak, buy the shirt, it'll probably look cuter on your child anyway.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• well....i guess i don't know the answer to your question, but...i don't think i could ever pay $20 for a child's shirt. so i wouldn't buy it. but that's just me. :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm mad when his shirts cost over $5 so I wouldn't buy it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Not stupid, just immature.
    Anonymous

• Nah, he's going to grow right out of it anyhow.

There are plenty of cute baby clothes out there that are reasonably priced.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 5:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009