I am 20 years old and I have a three year old son. I've been getting a little feeling in my heart that I want another baby . Do you think now would be an ok time to have my second? I finished my school and everything but I love being a stay at home mom.

I know I'm only 20 and it might sound a little immature that I would want to have another baby. But though I was a teen when I had my son I am a very good responsible and loving parent. I have finished school but just think being a stay at home mom is what I love doing. Please be honest with your answer. Thank you

Mommyy88

Asked by Mommyy88 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I say, if you got a good head on your shoulders and you already have one kid, might as well throw some siblings in the mix!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 4:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Is your baby's father in the picture? This is really a question you can only answer. If you can provide financially and emotionally for a baby then go ahead. You really need to make this choice for yourself....not have a bunch of strangers online make your decision for you.
    Anonymous

• Yes he is we are getting married in six months. I am financially secure to have another baby. I know that I have to make his choice for myself I just wanted others opinion.
    Mommyy88

Answer by Mommyy88 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• hun grow up, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too young
    Anonymous

• I'm way too young I had my 3 year old when I was 16 and I stepped up finished highschool and became a nurse. I am a stay at home mom because I choose to be. I'm not questioning the fact that I could be a mom to two kids I'm just worried if it's a good amount of time in between from my first son who is now 3and turning 4 in december.
    Mommyy88

Answer by Mommyy88 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2009