Do you think that people are more likely to look at, or answer a question if it is not anonymous, and has the actual screen name of whoever asked it?

HonorTrustLuv

Asked by HonorTrustLuv at 4:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Not me, at any rate. I read a question if I can understand it...which usually means it has to be some reasonable facsimile of English, not a run-on sentence and somewhat correct use of punctuation, grammar and spelling so I know what's being asked.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• lol, I agree with gdiamante. I don't even check who is asking the question unless its a really absurd question, and then if its anon, I assume its BS and pass.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No. I think the opposite actually.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Me personally, I check out thequestion no matter what and if it interests me I answer it.
    JandAddysMom

Answer by JandAddysMom at 4:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I've come across so many questions from women wanting to know if their pregnant from having unprotected sex and they sign their screennames and are anony. or should they leave their husband / boyfriend and have an affair??? huh??? cafemom is about questions being a mom or to be a mom and our moods of the second rule how we respond. A very nasty set of responses to a post question was just deleted, as it should have been. Women damned her for her turmoil. Just answer the question whatever it is. Kee emotions stay in check? Keep yer nasties for your bar nites.
    Anonymous

• I'll answer any question that I think I know about. Especially if I think the woman is really upset or concerned about it...because we've all been there and know what a comfort support and advice can be.

The one where I have no idea I skip.

No one needs false info given to them, you know?
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 4:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't know. I know that I don't pay attention to who posted it in order to answer - I pay attention to the subject/title.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't care either way. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009