Tattoo makeup

Does it really work? Can anyone suggest a type to get I am getting married in June and I made the HUGE mistake of getting my ex's name tattooed my the back of my neck so if I wear my hair up you can see it, I dont have the money to get it removed so that is out of the question, but I have heard about make up to cover it but never looked into it can anyone give me some insight?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I got some costume makeup from a dance store (like ballet/jazz/theater store) and it is white, then I got a concealer pallet (same store) and I mix up the right shade for my body part (I have tattoos on my wrist, feet, and side) and I can cover them up so that I can go swimming and not have them show even with a day at the beach. I reccomend that. Costume makeup is very cake-y and won't melt (it has to hodl up under sweaty stage lights) and is water/sweat proof
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Nope. I have some I paid a bunch of money for and it wipes right off if you sweat or get it wet in any way. It rubs off on clothes, I don't care if they say it don't, it does. It will work for a small area only.
    Anonymous

• thats a really good idea navy I never thought of that thanks
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• when I was a hooter girl we used Dermablend to cover tattoos
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 10:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009