Has anyone experienced Kindermusik?

And did you find it beneficial? I'm looking for something structured for my 15 month old son to enjoy. Most, if not all, of his time at the babysitter's during the week is unstructured play. Opinions?

twiceamom623

Asked by twiceamom623 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son took it for several years from about 18 months to 4 years old. He loved it and always had a lot of fun.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I volunteered to help with it at my church. In just a few months time some of the less well behaved kids really started to have fun, and a lot of theones with focus issues even improved. On top of that they have a blast with it! Its a good thing for kids to do.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am a Kindermusik Educator in Minnestoa and I think this is a wonderful program for bonding, socialization, learning, and all of the things we want for our children. I suggest you contact your local Educator and find out when she/he will be holding a FREE Demo. That will be a good way for you to try out the class with no obligation.

Kindermusik also offers free class coupons on their website - www.kindermusik.com so I encourage you to try that as well. All Educators will honor these free coupons.

Best of luck to you! I hope you find what you are looking for!
    Kara
    Karamae

Answer by Karamae at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2009