Does anyone use Limewire?

And if so, have you encountered any problems with it? Any viruses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• We used to use it, and had nothing but problems. Viruses up the yin-yang!
    Anonymous

• I used to use it and won't again. Viruses and not to mention all the info people can get from your PC that way. There was just something about it on the news...Obama's helicopter plans were leaked that way unintentionally. People can get into anything you have stored on the computer. Not worth the risk!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I downloaded it on one of my old computers and it crashed it! Not joking. Got some stupid Trojan Horse virus that could not be deleted. Wiped out my hard drive. I had anti-virus software on my computer at the time also. Use with caution.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I used to use it, but got waaay to many viruses...so now I dont even bother..its not worth it..
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 5:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah. It's a good program if you know how to avoid viruses.
    I pretty much just use it to get single songs. Anything bigger and you're better off using a torrent.
    Nzumbe

Answer by Nzumbe at 12:15 AM on Mar. 10, 2009