Jon and kate plus 8 coed fun....

Well moms I guess it is true. I was at target yesterday and picked up this week Star mag, and talks about all the drinking and dirty dancing Jon has been doing..

NOW some of u moms might thing im wrong for what I am about to say about this situation, but at the sametimes some of u probably will agree with me..

I dont find it as shocking as some of you moms do, Why you might ask?
Well yea Jon maybe a father of 8, but also have to remember he is a
MAN!
When men are stressed out or just being a man, they go out , they flirt a lil, they drink and some dirty dance.
Im not saying its right what he did or is doing, but some men just act out.
We all make mess up sometime.. and alot of it happens when people are unhappy.. He may not have done it to hurt his wife, but I think there is more to this story then we see on tv..I hope things work out for him and his family.
What do you guys think about what he has done?

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 4:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Never believe anything you read in that stuff! It is probably either totally false or the partial truth that has been altered to make it sound bad. But then again, I have seen the show and Kate is horrible and nasty to him! I would be out trying to get away from her too!
    Anonymous

• i dont believe any of that garbage you read in the tabloids. maybe he did or maybe he didnt only him and his wife know.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Who knows, those mags are garbage! For all we know Kate was right there and he was dancing with a friend. Maybe shes just not a dancer. When my hubby and I go out with friends hes by the pool tables and I'm on the dance floor. And things may get a little riskay in other peoples eyes when I am dancing with a friend but thats all it is. Me dancing with a friend.
    JandAddysMom

Answer by JandAddysMom at 4:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009