How long did you wait?

How long did you wait to have sex after giving birth. My son was born on Feb 25 and im going crazy. . But i still have stitches in. So maybe it would be a bad idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WAIT.

If you tear your stitches you are going to be VERY unhappy.

I had stitches too. Just WAIT.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 4:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You'll get the all clear at your 6 week check up if everything is okay.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Do not risk tearing your stitches...holy hannah, sex can wait I promise and you will probably have extraordinary orgasms for doing so LOL.

I had c/sections so I waited 5 1/2-8 wks(thats taking the average of my 3 pregnancies).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Four whole days after my csections : | My incision was closed with some kinda glue.... We just went VERY SLOW. But since you have stitches I'd def wait I wouldnt recommend anyone doing the deed after only 4 days either lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 4:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 2 weeks....we were bad and It wasn't all that fun once we got to doing it. I had a c-section too though so I don't know.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• About 2 weeks but even then you have to take it easy. You can't be going too crazy just after.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I waited 18 days I didnt have any stitches though just a regular vaginal birth, it still hurt but totally worth it!! Take this time to practice your oral skills. My DS is 15 weeks old and my skin is still sensitive in certain spots. But you wait!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I WAITED 2MOS WITH BOTH MINE I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE DESIRE TOO UNTIL THEN. BUT PLEASE WAIT OR YOU COULD BE UNHAPPY WITH THE END RESULT!!
    mommi4two

Answer by mommi4two at 6:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• After my first one, I was very very bad we did it the day I came home but she was small (4lbs 4ozs and premature) LOL. With the second one I think we waited 2 weeks 3 at the most.
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 6:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009