The Secret Life Of The American Teenager...

So I missed the past 2 weeks :( What has happened? Did she decided to keep the baby?

JmgBlair

Asked by JmgBlair at 4:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would liek to know also!!! I had it set on the DVR to record but for whatever reason it never did! I am soo bumed!
    ellasmommy2007

Answer by ellasmommy2007 at 4:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• yes she did!!!
    Anonymous

• I slept right throught the last 2 episodes lol :( But omg im so glad she decided to keep the baby!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 5:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes she decided to keep the baby and everyone says they will help, Grace got her a job at the Church daycare after school, and in return she can leave the baby at Church daycare while at school. They also will pay her to teach music lessons.
    Ricky and her boyfriend "I cannot remember his name" got a job to help raise the baby.
    Her mother has a new boyfriend/ employer and her father bought a new home which no one knows about.
    It is a really cute series, me and my 12 year old son watch it together-
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 5:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009