marital vs. premarital sex

ok i am wondering if there are anyone out there that has slept with thier boyfriend/fiance before the marraige, got married and then sex after you were married wth your husband, was just so much better or different. or just the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It was the same. The sex didn't change just because a piece of paper said we were married. After several years together, some things change but not really the sex.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It didn't change with marriage. It changed a bit while we were dating, after the first few months of crazed, passionate, all-night lovemaking. We're still passionate and crazy for eachother, but I prefer to spend the majority of my nights sleeping nowadays :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We dated through highschool. had a baby at 24 got married at 25. Ill tell u- having a baby together is what made sex better. it brought us closer together. getting married didnt change anything. it was something we just needed to do for legal reasons (insurance) but i didnt need a paper to say we where going to be together.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm much older now (52) and I was married at 20 to my high school sweetheart - but widowed by 25. Anyway, I was having sex with my husband (was my boyfriend) in high school. I was the one who initiated it as I was curious and completely trusted him and we were in love. However, after we were married, I got weird about sex and lost interest and I don't know why. Maybe it was so exciting before marriage because it was so forbidden. After we were married, we were very affectionate, but I never felt like I was in the mood anymore. I mostly did it for him.
    Anonymous

• Sex has gotten beter over time, but I don't hink it was significant just because we got married, but the more we knew each other and the more comfortable we were and we knew what eachother liked more, the better it has gotten ya know?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I slept with my husband on our first date and we've been married 20 years.  We've always had a great sex life but ever since I hit my 40's our sex life has really rocked.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Been together 10 years and it just gets better and better - married or not.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009