What is your craziest Fantasy?

being with a girl! I am married and would not want to mess a good thing up! My husband thinks it is hot -but i am too chicken!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just being able to have sex that last more than 20 minutes. But that's what we get till things get settled down in between both of us working full time different shifts and a a new baby.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• To go back to the life I had 10 years ago. I had a great job, owned my own home near the beach, had a new car, nice clothes and jewelry. While I wouldn't trade my son for ANYTHING, I wish sometimes I never met my husband. My life went downhill after we got together due to HIS problems that I thought I could help fix. Our son is the only bright spot in the dark life I've had married to this loser. I always fantasize about my old life.
    Anonymous

• Having sex upside down in the bathtub with bubbles and a rubber duckie. IDK. Its something that me and my friends used to joke about in high school lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 5:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My husband and I had a threesome once. It was a lot of fun and nobody got hurt...but I guess that MY craziest fantasy would be to have sex inside a ring of fire in a field underneath a sky full of stars... I know that is too dangerous though.
    Anonymous

• Sex period!! I don't get much...Lol!
    BabyAdalys

Answer by BabyAdalys at 5:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Jumping off the second balcony at our local theater. It's a drop of about 60 feet. I don't know why I fantasize about falling from high places, and I would never actually do it, as it would definitely cause serious injury, if not death, but I do get the urge sometimes. It's weird and crazy, but you aseked....
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 5:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• JmqBlair, wouldn't ya drown upside down in a bathtub with bubbles and all? LOL
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 6:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Being the only female in a room full of naked, buff, gorgeous, extremely horny men (about 50 of them!) and they just pleasure me for hours on end until I'm exhausted. Then they bathe me, feed me, romance me, and have their way with me for hours on end all over again....and again....and again.....
    Anonymous