What could it be??? HELP!!!

So I was 7 days late on my period, we took a hpt and it came back negative, we are trying and were hoping for the best. Well yesterday I started what I thought was my period, but was brown, and looked like old blood. Well today it is gone, and I'm back to having some minor cramps, and feeling sick. I'm really not sure what is going on with me, I've already had two kids and never had anything like this happen before. I normally have a 28 day cycle and it's always like clockwork, has anyone had this happen before or have any advice, Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would test again, you could have getten prego just before your period so you didnt get one and it was too early to show on a test. I would wait a few weeks and test again. It sounds like implantation bleeding to me
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• How long is the usual amount of time to retake a test? It's been about 5 years since I've been through this so I feel a little confused.
    Anonymous

• Take a test tomorrow morning. Pregnancy hormones are the strongest in the morning. It definitely sounds like a distinct possibility that you may be pregnant.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• NOT YOU AGAIN, YOU ASK THESE 3 TIMES A DAY LADY!!!!
    Anonymous

• it could be implantation bleeding, the same thing happened with me with this pregnancy. its my second but i was only 6 days late from missing my period and i got that spotting and took a test and got that second faint pink line! good luck =) p.s. with my first one the first test said neg, a week later the next test said pos.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 5:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009