Sinus infection, ear infection and Phlegm (TMI)

Since this past Friday I have had a sinus infection. I started taking Sudafed for it. Well it turned into and ear infection by Sunday. I am still taking Sudafed and now taking amoxicillan for the ear infection. I have the worse phlegm build up I have ever had. It makes me gag and I puke almost every time trying to get it up. Is there anything I can do or take while being preggo. It is really making me sick. I am 36 weeks and 4 days along. This is killing my stomach.

ldsdragonmom

Asked by ldsdragonmom at 5:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anyone?
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 5:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I was having this problem too and I can't take anything b/c I am breastfeeding. I started sleeping with a humidifier going full blast and by the morning things started breaking up. I've been doing this for 2 days and it's definitely helping. THANK GOODNESS- it's been a week for me.
    BugMom

Answer by BugMom at 9:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• did they tell you you can take sudafed?? i just went to the dr a few days ago for a cold and chest congestion and they gave me robitussin to take..im 34wks
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009