Animal Kingdom Kidani Village

So has anyone had the pleasure of staying at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village. My family and I usually stay at Saratoga but this year when we go in October we are going to stay at the AK Kidani Village. Please share any and all knowledge you have regarding this resort, although I KNOW that all things Disney are great......we really LOVE Saratoga and I am nervous about staying elsewhere....PLEASE HELP!! LimoMOM5

LimoMOM5

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 5:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Travel

• I do believe that it hasn't opened yet, I know for sure the new resteraunt doesn't open until May1st because we were talking about it on Disboards.com. My family will be in WDW staying @ CSR and plan on stopping by to check things out over at the lodge.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009