working at home

money is tight for us all right now, but does anyone have any work at home ideas, im not a good door to door person

laree162

Asked by laree162 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I help people set up & establish their own businesses. What do you like to do, what are things you are interested in? What kind of education or hobbie do you have. It has to be a passion. do some sole searching. make a list. even the littlest thing can become a big thing. There is alot of wonderful information on web site...microsoft small business. Its free & extremely helpful. I believe if your going to invest into something invest into yourself & your skills. If you have what it takes, you can make anythin work for you. But its not going to work if you have intentions of sitting on the couch & saying you want to work. Working from home is a lot harder than workin outside of the home. you have to be motivated, clever, time conscience, & organizied. You have to be able to shift gears from house keeper to mom to business woman in a flash second. It sound luxerious but often its very hectic. just preparing you for reality!
    Anonymous

• I work at home with Tupperware and have MANY ways of running the business. You don't have to cold call anyone or go door to door or carry an inventory. Check out my site and let me know what you think. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 6:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I know of many legitimate work at home jobs, many come with a weekly pay check. However, you actually have to work, they don't except whining or excuses. If you are serious about working from home and not looking for easy money and home scams then go to stuckathomemom.com You will find ONLY REAL jobs.   NO fake FreeWebs, NO scams, NO cash create, No project payday

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I work from home with DiamondCreek Candles; it's FREE to sign up and fun to sell. Here is the link, let me know if you have any questions:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You make a small investment of less than $30. You get to work from home and stay with your kids. I have 4 kids and I can't imagine not being with them. Check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. Then we can set up a 30 minute appointment. Let me show you a presentation on how you can change your current situation. The best part is we've teamed up with a debt free, 100% "GREEN" wellness company. Let's talk and let's change your financial path!!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 6:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I do ChaCha online. You can get more information on it at

http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/why-become-a-guide/

It doesn't cost you ANYTHING and it's a legitimate work-at-home, at your own hours opportunity.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009