Would you belong to this type of group?

I am starting up my group again on here called the beautiful babes club. It's really simple. Just things like photo contests, surveys, polls, trivia, jokes, etc. I'm just wondering if you think people are actually interested in that. Or is it overdone on here? I've had the group for a really long time. There used to be alot of members, but because of personal things I let it die. So would you belong/interested in this type of group?

redhotmommy

Asked by redhotmommy at 6:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I would probably check it out.. if it was private I wouldn't bother.. I like to check out the group before joining. You would have to post the link for others to actually look more into it, to see if it's their thing or not.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think I was in it last time. I'd join it again.
    jess8768

Answer by jess8768 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009