Anyone hear from the girl who was supposed to be 21 weeks pregnant?

She was having an ultrasound today...just wondering how things turned out and if she really is pregnant. Hope all went well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nosey?hmm...
    Anonymous

• lol i was wondering that too, my guess is no, b/c we would have hears, man was she a syko!!!
    Anonymous

• nope, i was just wondering that. She might just be busy
    Anonymous

• hahahaha I was wondering the same thing.. I was actually looking forward to hearing from her! bragging it all up that she was prego! she was pretty nuts!
    Anonymous

• Besides she DID say she wasn't sure if she had been 8weeks pregnant or not when the ultrasound was done. She could have been like only 4-6weeks pregnant and sometimes thats still small to see. They usually only do like 1-2 ultrasounds on u by 21 weeks anyways. I had one done with my first at exactly 6 weeks and it was a small, small dot. I had one done with this one, my third at 7 weeks and it was small but a big enough size to see great. I am now 22weeks and just started feeling movement like 3-4 weeks ago or so.
    Anonymous

• yea she was nuts, she was 21 and wanting to be prego so bad, her name is trishia 737 and on her profile, she put she had a miscarrige but still is preg? weird chick
    Anonymous

• anon 6:30, she was NOT preg, she miscarired and wantes to be badly, if you read her other 5 quetions, none made sense, she needs some kind of help
    Anonymous

• so yes...I'm nosey...I can admit that. But still genuinely concerned and hope that everything turns out well for her, pregnant or not. If she isn't I just hope she gets the help she needs.
    Anonymous

• I heard of women who want to be pregnant so bad like after a miscarriage or something, that their bodies actually start mimiking pregnancy symptoms. It's called "false pregnanacy" you can google it.

So I don't know the story behind this girl, but I really hope that she gets her wish and is pregnant or if she's not then hopefully she will get some counseling to help her get through the pain of her miscarriage.
    mommy_4ever

Answer by mommy_4ever at 9:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I found out that im having a girl
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009