pregnant/belly pain

Im 14 weeks pregnant and for the last two days I have been having pain on and off in the side of my belly (left side near side across from bellybutton). It feels like burning or stretching? I have read that round ligament pain is near belly button and this pain is not. Should I be concerned or is it most likely the stretching from the baby growing and or indigestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say its probly nothing maybe some growing pain streching but if ya are truly worried call your doc hon thats their job. Good Luck and I hope you feel better.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you haven't checked out this site I would. It helped me out when I was worried.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_round-ligament-pain_205.bc

It sounds like you already know what it is. If you're worried I'd go see your doctor. Better to go and there be nothing wrong then to not go.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 6:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It sounds like you are pretty well informed of what it could be. But if you are worried about it I would call my Doctor just to make sure :-) it's what they get paid for.
    mommy_4ever

Answer by mommy_4ever at 9:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009