weird brown stuff...is it a period or not?

ok. so i went to the doctor a few weeks ago and the blood test was negative. I had a weird period type thing the other day that lasted for like a day and was extremely light. it also had a lot of brownish color to it. there was just a teensy weensy bit of blood the entire time. it has been 8 weeks since my last period. i dont think its implantation bleeding, cause isnt that earlier in the pregnancy. i still crave chicken strip sandwiches, have to pee ALL THE TIME, get UBER bad heartburn (even tho my doctor gave me some medicine thats safe if im prego or not) , but my boobs dont hurt as much as everyone says they should. like they are a little sore. but not sensitive to the touch.

icandothis55

Asked by icandothis55 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you are NOT preg, sorry blood tests are 100% acc, move on
    Anonymous

• you proably want to me, so your mind is playing tricks, like craving stuff, peeing alot, ect
    Anonymous

• its funny how ppl answer as anonymous so they can be mean and no one will know. real mature guys....and i had a friend who had several hpt say negative, and the blood test was negative. and she went in to a different doctor and he told her that she was 4 months pregnant. blood tests are NOT 100% accurate.

best luck to ya

im answering as anonymous because the young girl who asked the question knows who i am. you people shouldnt be so mean
    Anonymous

• alright. well if im NOT than can someone explain to me what is up with my period?
    icandothis55

Answer by icandothis55 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• well sweetie try getting a second oppion because i best friend didnt know she was pregnant until she was 12 weeks even after a blood test so just have faith good luck
    joel_1_fan

Answer by joel_1_fan at 6:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i agree with the anon, they arent always acccurate and ppl on here can be so rude, gezzz. im scared to ask some questions.....
    Anonymous

• I went to my doctor in october and took a pregnancy test, and it came out negative, but then I went back in Novemeber because I started feeling realy sick, and they gave me a blood test. it came back positive. I was already 7 weeks pregnant!!! so my Doc was wrong. so if you think you may be pregnanat I would go get another blood test done, or wait a week or two and then go to the doctor again. Some times ( I don't know if this is true) but sometimes I think that if the women is only a few days or a couple weeks pregnant then then blood test may not be able to pick up the hormones.
    Good Luck sweetie!!
    mommy_4ever

Answer by mommy_4ever at 9:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• it might be your birthcontrol. I started on the IUD about 8 months ago and ive only had 1 red period the rest are discolored brown... i talked to my ob and she says its normal with new birthcontrol. If not then tell your OB
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009