Did you all see about the Guy that came in the church and shot the pastor?

this is crazy.. Nothing but the devil coming inside a church and killing and hurting people amen?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I saw that and it is sad but once again Grace Grace and Grace.

Wow outstandinglove nothing like spewing negativism about a pastor just because you can't stand Christianity.
    I prefer to forgive the man and extend grace in Love than condemn him. I speak healing over that congregation and that they too extend the hand of Grace just like God has done for them. It is gift to be received it is gift we are to give to each other. Love and Grace!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I saw that. Did they ever figure out WHY he did this?
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 6:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We are in the last days. The bible talks about being persecuted so just expect it.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• nope they didn't even know the man he just came in and shot him .. The pastor held his bible up and the bu lit jumped off the bible and he fired again and shot him

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Amen mommiejay you are right
    hinson7169

• They think the mom mentioned that he had lyme disease when he was younger which caused lesions on his brain making him mentally ill but they're still researching that.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I did not "see" about that. but i did hear about it. ...who knows why ppl do stuff like this? for all we know the preacher could've molested the guy as a child.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I guess he had Lyme disease, and went insane
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We are NOT in our last days. The bible talks about it but doesn't say when. Don't believe everything you read. You know how many times over and over again it has been rewritten?
    Anonymous

• That person was ill. I don't think that poor paster wanted to die. Lets not cheepen it by saying he died for God. He was KILLED by someone who was mentally ill. Please don't let one man dying make all of you say you want to die, that is sick in itself. Think about your kids.
    Anonymous