How to make a cupcake that serves 2?

Looking for suggestions on an oversized cupcake. I'm not wanting the gigantic cupcake that you can use a cake pan for but just a little bit oversized cupcake that could serve as my daughter's smash cake for her coming up birthday.

jandyrodax

Asked by jandyrodax at 6:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Go to Walmart and get a glass round dish to bake in. I think you can find them next to the storage stuff like Rubbermaid.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Get a large size muffin pan :) They sell ones that make the size you are talking about. The one i have makes 6.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Thank you ladies. That's what I was thinking with the large size muffin pans but wasn't for sure.
    jandyrodax

Answer by jandyrodax at 7:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• you can also use a glass bowl that's safe for the oven. i've also seen large star and heart shaped foil cups used to make cupcakes with.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009