Have you or anyone you know been healed by the power of Jesus christ?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I have been healed and know many who have been healed.
    I recently a couple months ago was suffering from back pain and got prayed for and then later a woman just touched my back and just prayed and the tension dissappeared. I slept like a baby that night.
    I know people who have been healed of lupus and other diseases.
    It is biblical ! Praise God.
    I have been healed of a lot of emotional issues as well. Some issues are still in progress but yes I have been healed of much.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• do you mean physically?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• yup through the power of prayer.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 7:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, and through Reiki and Laying on Hands and through meditation and hypnosis and... Energy is energy.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My son was healed. He suffered from Shaken Baby Syndrome by his bio father at 2 months of age. His damages were so severe that the doctors told me IF he lived he would be a complete vegetable, he would never walk/talk and would be mentally retarded. He is now a thriving 13 year old boy and is completely normal with the exception of behavioral issues. That is because we prayed and even the doctors said they don't know how to explain it other than he is a miracle.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yup...my son, a lady at our church was healed of cancer (a video of her testimony is on my profile), and myself (just to name 3).
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, I have,and so has my granddaughter. I have no doubt it was the power of God. I was healed from the pain I suffered in my leg, once I was led to the right doctor, who did the right x-ray,and I had my hip replacement surgery. My granddaughter had a speech delay,and we were told she had permanent,progressive hearing loss. We were set up with a specialist. The Sunday before, we took her to the front during services. The prayer warriors layed their hands on her,and prayed over her. Two days later, when we took her to the specialist, they did extensive testing. They could find nothing wrong with either her ears, or her hearing. She hears fine,now,and is in speech therapy to help with the delays from before. I am completely confident that God healed both of us. We truly do serve an awesome,amazing,loving God. Who hears our prayers,and answers them in His way.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• no
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• A friend of mine's daughter (I taught piano to her) accidently hung herself on a swingset. The was seizuring in a coma etc and the docs gave her the family no hope. They said if she did live she would have serious brain damage. Well, a few weeks later she was back to her normal self!!! Its really a long story, but its interesting that as soon as my stepmom got the call about this tragety and to pray she was getting her computer fixed and she met a guy there saying that he actually died in a motorcycle accident, woke up from it after being pronounced dead (the tag on his foot and everything). He told my stepmom that she was going to be fine, it would be just like a bruise. Well, the they did the MRI on her they found a "bruise" on her head that was not related to the accident, and it was in the shape fo a cross.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009