So what does everyone think about repomen?

I am just curious, what everyone thinks about them what is your opinion when you hear about them or see them on TV

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• God bless them.. people need to spend with in their means, bills first, followed, by food, clothing, etc..
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 7:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I love the show - I think it's funny
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My father in law is a repo man.

He's hired by companies to go get their vehicles(recreation vehicles, mostly)when the people don't pay. They are given plenty of notice to pay.

He's a retired California highway patrolman. He's a nice man who is very good with people. Even delinquents.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• they shouldnt try to buy things they dont have the money for. so its their own fault
    Anonymous

• I have always wonder this because my DF is one and I used to do it too and it just seems that alot of people think that we are all a bunch of assholes when thats not true at all so I am glad not everyone thinks that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I like them. They are getting stuff back people essentially stole. Borrowing money and not paying it back is stealing that goes for cars, boats, and homes.
    Anonymous