What is something you do for YOU?

Being a mom is a wonderful job and being a wife has it's wonderful rewards.....but and that is a big but we all need something that is all our own.

For me I love taking bubbles baths with a good book, or jamming out to music and singing loudly. The bathroom is my sanctuary bc it has a lock on the door. :-)

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 7:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get my nails done once every two weeks. Been going for 9 years and love it. I feel pampered. LOL
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Being on here and looking up stuff that intrigues me is what I do for myself.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Spend way too much money at Victoria Secrets.... enjoy Starbucks coffee and go tanning.
    Anonymous

• I second the bubble bath with a book.. lol.. I also be sure to get my half hour on monday and wednesday to watch my shows at night, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Read, hang out on CM. Tomorrow I'm getting my eyebrows waxed because I'm sick of looking at them, but I only do that like once a year (it takes about that long for me to get tired of plucking them).

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I often buy Woman's World mag and read it in bed at night.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 7:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I get up at 5am so I can have some undisturbed computer time, coffee and news.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Cafemom is all I can get time for with two little ones bugging me constantly and never letting me sleep more than 2 straight hours....I do enjoy it, but can't wait to get a chance to read more books
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I get my nails done... sometimes I just feel the need to lock myself in the bathroom and take a bubble bath with candles all around me :) just relaxing listening to music.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I get my nails done or read a book. I also like to just go for a drive, but I've cut back on gas consumption for environmental and financial reasons. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 8:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009