drama all around

for a 9 yr old that is. there is a friend triangle with a mom in the middle. i thought everything in the girl ring was fine until bridget asked my daughter to call her up on sat she did twice and nobody answered.she called her other friend nat and asked her to play but she was going out. today my daughter came home and said bridget was mad cause she never called.well she did bridget made friends with nat to play for the rest of the week.leaving my daughter out. i know they were home on sat but i also know the mother scans all her calls and doesnt pick up who she doesnt want to.this has been going on for a month and everytime i think things are good this mother gets involved and screws things up.my daughter doesnt want to play with other girls. this motherIS the girl scout leader.its not trama for us but i hate to see this all the time . the mom thinking her daughter does know wrong?any advice

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• No, not really, if anybody ever solves the drama of little girls and obnoxious moms, they will be millionaires. LOL. Can't really help you, it is like that all the time at my house.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• ya i agree...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Find a new scout troop. Sounds like she isn't a good role model for your daughter anyways. Your daughter will make new friends, in the new troop. you could even be the leader when you start your own group.
    Anonymous

• Wow, and I was worried about my daughter's lack of a social life. Sounds like too much drama to me. Maybe she should try to find new friends...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My daughter comes home with these issues all the time and I tell her to be honest.. Tell your DD to tell the girl she did call and she didn't know that, she was sorry. the more the other girl knows that it bothers her the more she will do it. I know it sounds easier said then but but it's worth a try. Maybe you could talk to the other girls mom about it. I have done that and it was all a misunderstanding.I also tell my dd if they are going to be mad at you over something so silly they weren't your friend from the beginning. I'm very honest with my dd cause we all know how girls can be..
    leecmad4

Answer by leecmad4 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 10, 2009