do you start the sex or does your husband?

I want to start it more, but I'm worried I might get rejected, any tips?? I know he loves me, and wouldn't make me feel stupid, I just want more sex!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• We both instigate it. After 13yrs of being together we really don't care if each other is rejected or not. If one of us is really horny we just give each other grief for the rest of the evening and some of the next day about how the other didn't want it. But usually end up playing shortly after the grief starts :)
    cherbear3317

Answer by cherbear3317 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm definitly more of an intisgator! My hubby has all kinds of nicknames for my sexual appetite. LOL. I have told him that sometimes I'm embarrassed about chasing him so much, but he lets me know that he really enjoys it! (especially since he was married before and had to beg all the time) Hes really loving the fact his wife is all over him....and I do get rejected from time to time. You understand that its not you, its just the timing.Every time you want it, ask for it! Tell him how you want it too...cause that could help him "decide" wether or not to say yes to you. LOL.Seriously...like if hes got plans but you want some nookie time, let him know you just want a quickie...If you want to string it out...seduce him...and even when he says no...you can always let him know that its ok and you will "take care of things by yourself". That usually gets 'em! And if not, you are taking care of yourself anyways! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• my husband always iniates sex first. i sometimes do but i love the fact that he chases me.
    Anonymous

• He does. I never initiate because I don't have a sex drive.
    Anonymous

• He does...my sex drive isnt there any longer...dont be afraid of rejection girl...JUST TAKE THE DAM THING...thatll probably turn him on more ;}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• He starts it usually. But I go for the punch to at times.
    CristaJordan

Answer by CristaJordan at 12:06 AM on Mar. 10, 2009