• In the Spotlight:

why do men cheat and mess up there family for a lie and they no that its not true

my husband had me and another female pregant supposely. we were suppose to be around the same day. mine 2-23-09 and hers 2-28-09. i have mines but hers is still not here. she was suppose t be one or to months in aug.08. but i was concieved on april 10-15-o8 and had her in feb.09. whats the poblem wit this picture

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I can barely understand this question? anyways, CHEATING SUCKS!
    Anonymous

• boy oh boy! if we girls had the answer to that question then we have it figured out! That is the question of a life time....i wish i had the answer to....
    Anonymous

• I am having a bit of trouble understanding, but I think....your husband cheated on you and maybe left you for another girl. And she said she was preggo, due the same time as you, but still hasn't had the baby. So you think she was lying about being preggo. I think you are made because he left you for someone that was lying about being preggo?!?! If he is gone, then who cares, but it as a loss. If he cheated then he is no good. And if she is lying then they are meant for each other.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Um I don't know. This is kind of confusing so I agree with anon 1. I hope things work out for you though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm confused too, but I am completely clear on the fact that this situation sucks and I'm sorry you're going through it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• wow thats sucks big time....he supposedly got her pregnant...enough said ...! he cheated on you that would be all the information i need..regardless of your due date and her due date he obviously had sex with her ...she may be lieing about who the father of her baby is but your husband still slept with her, my husband would be long gone out of my life if he cheated on me ..
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 8:02 AM on Mar. 11, 2009