Help getting pregnant again

My husband and I have been trying for our second baby since September 2008 and we are still not pregnant. And last month we literally had intercourse every other day. I am starting to worry. We got pregnant with our son the first month we tried. I had just gone off my pills. This time I have been off my pills since August 2008. If there is anyone that had the same trouble please let me know what you did that helped. Thank you everyone.

narnsdorf

Asked by narnsdorf at 8:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is not unusual for it to take some time. Fertility doctors won't even talk to you until you've been trying for a year. It's just the luck of the draw. You could use ovulation predictor kits, or track your basal body temp and cervical mucuous to determine your best days. Sometimes what it takes is just to relax and stop trying so hard. But that's easier said than done, I know.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Here's an old school method which my friend used and swears by....Have intercource on the 5th and 6th day after finishing your cycle and as soo as it's over, raise your legs high (prop them up on your headboard) for 15-20 mins. I don't know if there is any science in this, but it worked for her.
    Good luck and hope you conceive soon.
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 8:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• after my miscarriage, it  took 1 year to get pregnant.  I think stress is a factor.  Also good nutrition is important for both of you.  Not all vitamins are the same. so do your research.  Infertily  can be linked to toxins and heavy  metals that we consume in the food we eat, water we drink, air we breathe.  Look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily  Email me for more info jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am happy to say that we are 17 weeks along and doing great. Found out after I thought that I had the flu. No Fertility Drugs needed. Thank goodness. Thank you for your great answers. God Bless
    narnsdorf

Answer by narnsdorf at 11:09 PM on Sep. 30, 2009