Is this tolerance?

Check this out.This is a black woman calling into a Christian radio show which is ran by a black guy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSPOIFVcTk&eurl=http://www.cafemom.com/group/530/forums/read/8215852/WOW_THOSE_BO_LOVERS

LMBO gotta love it

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 8:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Boy this Obama supporter is so sweet
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I can't watch you tube- locks my comp up. What's the general idea?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• IT'S OK IF THE DEMOCRATS DO IT.
    Anonymous

• Well, and I thought my butter and eggs curse was horrific. I need to get out more.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Credits role on the screen with the usual where O supporters claim to be so much better then others.You know tolerant,kind,caring yada yada.Then this lady calls in cussing and carrying on even says "I hope you have a stroke" and calls him a ni@@er.Apparently he had to nerve to critize her king.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I distrust people who only support Obama because he is black. That lady really doesn't like white people.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 8:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• had the nerve*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• He has to say in office long enough to pay her mortgage and to put gas in her car.
    Anonymous

• The sad truth is that some Americans voted for Obama simply because of his race.
    The sad truth is that some Americans voted for McCain simply because of his race.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh there are racists of every breed out there. NOthing shocks me anymore. Especially with our current admins supporters- some of them are so blind when it comes to Obama. (not saying they are racist) But it's like he started a religion instead of becoming president- The man can literally do NO wrong. It's scary. Truly absolutely terrifying.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009