Is it possible...?

I was supposed to start my period on the week of Feb. 9th but i had like a spot of blood which normally means im going to start soon but instead i had sex all week and then i had some light spotting over the weekend and then i had sex all week the next week then i just had some bad cramps all over my lower stomach that lasted a week and a half then i had some light bleeding this weekend that didnt really last very long. and i have no symptoms yet of pregnancy. is it possible that the sex just delayed my period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I figure you wouldn't be asking this questin if you didn't think it was possible that you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• No, that's not possible. Sex will not delay your period. Either your cycle is screwed up for some reason, or you're pregnant. Not everyone has obvious pregnancy symptoms in teh first trimester. If I were you, I'd go buy a test asap.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 8:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It has been enough to time to take a test and see the results. Good luck.
    DrusMom

Answer by DrusMom at 8:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Did you have unprotected sex? The pull out method does not count as a method of birth control, BTW.
    Anonymous