Ok, so we are ttc and i was ovulating last monday the 2nd of march. The past few days a have been reduiculously nausous had headaches and just been feeling really off. is it too soon to be experincing pregancy symptom? Maybe i just had a touch of something? I have very irregular periods so when should i test? Thanks!!

AllyBM

Asked by AllyBM at 8:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait a week & a half to two weeks & take a test especially if u are usually irregular
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• So do you think its too soon to be experencing pregnacy symptoms
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 8:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm 16 weeks Pregnant now but a day or two after Ovulation i had bad cramping anything is possible wait two weeks and take a test if your irregular its harder to get pregnant and harder to pin point ovulation. How do you know you ovulated? Myself i know cause of EWCM and regular periods. Good Luck!!!!!!!! Oh another thing i had to pee more then before.
    MOMOF2BOYSS9805

Answer by MOMOF2BOYSS9805 at 9:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i took a home ovulation test because i knew it would be hard for me to know when i was because of how irregular i am. i took a test yesterday afternoon and it was neg, but i know it was to soon, and that i should have done it in the morning. i guess wishful thinking i would get a positive already. I just have been so nausiated and gaggy the last 3 days. i never throw up i just get so nausious and almost a little dizzy. It sucks and i dont kow how else to explain it. I also get a headache like everyday..and have rediculous anxiety. so i dont know.
    AllyBM

Answer by AllyBM at 9:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• so? Any news? :) I ovulated on March 2 or 3 too :) and have had 3 negative tests (one definitely tested too early but I just THOUGHT I was..) Still no AF.. 2 days late.. the waiting is awful..
    gretchikin

Answer by gretchikin at 1:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009