did you hear

octamom got a house for like 600,000. ugh makes me sick. i cant believe people would support her and her craziness. well raising 14 kids it will be fun to watch her fail. im not being mean im being dead serious. 3 people cannot raise 14 kids let alone 8 newborns

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oh, but she says soooooooooooooo many neighbors and friends and nannies are going to help out.

She needs a job. Seriously. Makes those of us that have received welfare look like jackasses.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• she sickens me and i feel so bad for the children...no one like that should get support...they need to take the children away and put her in a mental ward
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• if she can afford a house that expensive she cant qualify for welfare anymore. ugh get a job!!!
    Anonymous

• I am glad that she got a house. I agree that her decisions were not good, but we all have to get over that and think of the babies. She needed a bigger home in order to be able to take the babies home. I wish the best for those babies, they did not choose to come into this situation.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/09/octomom-new-house/2#comments

its only a 4 bedroom house though
    Anonymous

• People, get a grip. You are not hurting her with your anger. It only hurts you. How does her actions hurt you, other than taxes which would be charged and used anyway?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree in that she did not make good decisions but we cannot punish the children.
    VBeachMommy

Answer by VBeachMommy at 9:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You know, just because she made a mistake doesn't mean her kids should suffer. If people wanna help her out then why don't you just be happy for her. Not everyone wants to and you're not required to do extra donating. But some people have compassion for people...even when they are responsible for their own downfall. What's done is done....the babies are all here.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• i think this story needs to drop with all the negativity.. seriously these are kids lifes here! I understand she might not be all there... but would you if you had 14 kids!? I would be soo loco! lol
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 10, 2009

• what makes people sick is that she is using her kids to make money and want her to fail so no one will do the same thing. Her 15min. of fame is over!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009