sad &helpless

After having a c- section im pissed that my BD is still hanging out and not staying home with me and the baby to help at all times. unless he's at work he should be home with us right? am i being selfish? to top it off i feel like hes trying to alienate me by not talking to me. the only thing he says is "do you need anything" then he leaves. this sux am i experiencing post partum depression?

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 8:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is this your husband?
    Anonymous

• I agree that you have a right to be upset. I felt the same way. It is most likely post partum and will eventually go away but men just don't get these things and they should learn to help us out more often. My man and I were fighting about this same type of thing earlier tonight and my son is nearly a year. Men are just stupid sometimes and we just have to forgive. Can't live with them and can't live without them,LOL!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 8:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• not my guy, he wanted a baby too, so he is the BEST dad i love him, we wanted this, sounds like you have a bad daddy
    Anonymous

• Great. I love it when men do this....sike! I am so sorry to hear about this hun!!! He sucks! ;) Tell him that you miss him and you want him around more. Good luck!
    DrusMom

Answer by DrusMom at 8:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• This a time of happiness, he should be there with you. You are not being selfish. He knew you where having a baby , why did he not make plans to take time off work? That is what most men do. Man do not get these things so we how to teach them w/out bitching. Tell him how you feel, but do get angry,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• no your not being selfish he is heck you went through the pain to get that baby here the least he could do is help you out idk if it is part of post partum but it could make it worse good luck and i hope everything works out for you
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Talk with him. Let him know it is hard for you to get around. Tell him you miss him, and that you want to bond of a family.

Men don't usually take hints. You have to usually spell it out in simple terms :~) Say what's on your mind, mama . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009