Liquid Diet

has anyone tried Liquid diets before? if so what did you do and did it work? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• just starve yourself, ive tried both and ive lost alot of weight, im a size 2 now, loving it!!!!
    Anonymous

• You feel like you are starving to death. I tried the 48 Hollywood diet and it was the worst. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• yeah me too, but you DO loose weight by doing it you feel like crap but it works
    Anonymous

• theres the master clease its a 10 day clease. google it. my mom has lost so much weight from it and its healthy for you
    Anonymous

• HOW MUCH DID SHE LOOSE, AND WHAT SHOULD I GOOGLE, I DO ANYTNING TO BE A SIZE 2 AGAIN
    Anonymous

• hm shes done it a few times she lost probably like 15-20 lbs. just type in master cleanser it will take you to websites and tell you how to do it and everything
    Anonymous

• thanks im going to do it, it beats only having 600 cals a day, thank u
    Anonymous

• Do you exercise? Really? Have you seen the amount of work the people on Biggest Loser put forth? Push yourself!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• excersing doesnt work sometimes, you just have to cut out sugar and cals to only being 1200 a day, and eat no flour, and then work out
    Anonymous