Why do so many mothers think that parenting is all about how you get your child here?

If you have your child naturally you're some how better than other moms? Yeah right. It's like worrying about the wedding and ignoring the marriage. I read a poll today that said that a c-section is not a birth. WTF? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard!

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 9:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You said it right yourself... " It's like worrying about the wedding and ignoring the marriage."
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 9:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• im a great mom cuz well cuz i said i am. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I had a C-section....my son was "born" and I consider myself to have given birth...it was still a very painful and uncomfortable experience. I still did what I needed to get my son here healthy as possible. So screw them. I am a damn good mom.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't think any mom is less of a mom because she didn't give birth out her vag. We all have our children, we all raise them the best we can and love them with all our heart. That's what makes us moms, not how our babies came into the world. I've seen those 'c-sections aren't births' posts too.. it really bothers me how some people will use any excuse they can come up with to degrade other moms and use it as an excuse to think less of them. It's like saying 'you let your child play in electrical sockets because you had a c-section'.. its rediculous
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:58 AM on Mar. 10, 2009