Has any moms with 10 years old boys had this done to them?

My son just pretended to have a hard on. He said he was thinking of a girl he likes. This is kinda freaking me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• My son has played with his self before. I just told him to do that in the bathroom. Where no one could see. Then he stopped.
    Anonymous

• Just talk to him and tell him how you feel and tell him to keep his Hard on in his room. And No my son never did that.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• pretend? why would he pretend? at around that age they do start getting hard-ons about every simple thing.. poor hormones!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• LOL!! Sorry, I have a 12 yr old and he just does the craziest things. I am laughing with you not at you. It may be time to talk to him about what is appropriate and what isn't. I have told my son that touching himself is ok, as long as it is in private. I don't want to see it or hear about it. It is normal but I don't understand why he would pretend, that is about the age that it starts for real. Welcome to the wonderful world of puberty with a boy!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 10, 2009