Have you guys notice all the internet bullying going on here ???

I have seen moms on here calling people names and etc. I'm kinda thinking that some on here get off on putting people down. I wish they could see how they look . It's not pretty!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree
    Anonymous

• It is not, but its life...just get a helmet =P jk jk. I understand I have noticed a lot of users being rude here lately I guess somethings in the water LOL!
    Anonymous

• I hope you're not talking about my question I just asked. I was venting because of what someone said in a poll, I hope it didn't come off too confrontational. Anyway, I have been called names and I have to say I didn't like it. I try to avoid purposefully hurting people, but I'm not afraid to defend myself if I come under attack. I don't take bullying from people in real life why should I take it online?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• its all the female hormones on here lol people get upset easily.
    Anonymous

• Okay a mother is a mother stupid ANON 9:10...your prob some lard butt behind the keyboard wishing you were as young as the "young mothers" totally typical. A lonley depressed middle age woman JUST HAS to bash the younger more attractive mothers....typical ugh stupid
    Anonymous

• I mean we can disagree with one another. I have no problem with that. I'm up for debates. But to call someone a Bitch , dumb and etc. It is getting really old !!!
    Anonymous

• lol ok anon 9:12 the last one. you just started it lol like i said too many female hormones
    Anonymous

• To beckcroc no . It's in almost every post.
    Anonymous

• I think the moderators need to take away the option of anonymous posting and pay more attention to who is posting what. Unfortunately they don't regulate the answers very well.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well not just in here but in the groups we are in !!!
    Anonymous