HELLO. WILL ANY MOM GIVE THEIR TODDLER THAT V8 FRIUT FUSION JUICE. OR IS IT TO STRONG FOR THEM

lizofone

Asked by lizofone at 9:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have given it to my son. He is two and a half. But I have always watered down his juice nomatter what brand/flavor. He doesn't notice. I can put a few drops of juice in the water and he thiks it's juice. I do that so he isn't getting alot of sugar even though he only gets 100% juice.
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• A friend of mine gives it to her son and he just turned 3.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• ADD WATER
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Have you looked at the sodium content on there? WAY too high IMO. I was going to give it to her but it had more sodium than soda even so I skipped it.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• we have a juicer... so i don't see a need to buy processed fruits or vegi's- fresh juice is always a tasty treat! my 4 year old LOVES carrot juice... the baby (year old) loves it ALL. lol, and my dd who is 8 prefers a blend, likes carrot, apple and a little greens thrown in... beets added are tasty too!

if it's bottled juice, we water it down... it's processed, and pretty much all thats left is liquid calories.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• minor "pyto" they baby is 2 years old.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I give it to my son. Half water and half the juice. he still likes it.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i give it to my 2 yr old and she loves it
    MyGodSent

Answer by MyGodSent at 11:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• My daughter is 2.5 and I give it to her all the time, but i do half water and half juice..she loves it.
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 10, 2009