should i worry?

im going to the doc tommrow and im worried that they might find something to be preventing me from going into labor im 6 days passed my due date and worried that this time there will be more complications then them having to break my water like with my dd i have been hurting like a witch since the day before my due date im 3 cm dialted and having regular contractions but my water hasnt broken the contractions have been about 6-7 mins apart and last about 3 mins and yet everytime i go to the l&d they send me home and say just wait im not trying to rush it but it really would ease my mind if someone would toss me some freakin info

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are not actually over you due date until your two weeks past that date so you do have time before you need to worry or be induced.
    Some woman will have contractions and be dialted for a good amount of time.
    Relax baby will come when it's ready.
    Anonymous

• Yes, don't worry. The baby WILL come at some point. Your due date is just a guestimate... It's basically set around the time when you ought to deliver...not the exact day.

I know you're anxious, but just remember, let the bun cook until she's done. ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 9:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• baby will come when he/she likes!! and dont worry that your water hasnt broken, that doesnt mean anything. it's not a bad thing either if they have to break it for you.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2009