maybe you can figure it out

last week i had this pain in my stomach. whenever i moved wrong or picked up the baby or even coughed it was like in my stomach wall and it was a burning sensation on my right side lasted for about three days. now this week same thing but on my left side but much worse it is when i walk cough walk down the stairs and like i said there is a burning feeling anyone have any idea of what it could be?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, sorry Jodi, hope someone can help, that doesn't sound fun!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• ew i got that from my c section..
    buit im sure you would know if you just had one of those lol....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It could be many things. Have you tried taking an antacid?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Maybe an Ulcer ?
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 9:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I dunno, mama, but I have this nasty left over cough from a cold . . . Every time I cough, I get this horrible pain in the top right front part of my head . . . maybe my head and your stomach have the same problem ll
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• lol epoh i was thinking ulcer to baby but do they move from one side to the other
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• stomach acid
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I could be anything from a pulled muscle (and sometimes if you pull a muscle on one side you pull another on the otherside because you are putting pressure on the otherside to relieve the one) it could be stomach acid.. it could be cramping from the birth.. etc etc.. the best thing to do is talk to a doctor about it. They will know the best course of action. Good luck.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• This is really sad to admit.. But when I was like 13 I had the same thing. Sharp horrible pains in my stomach. I couldn't walk, sleep, eat.. Nothing. So I finally went to the dr and they did x-rays. I was full of shit. Seriously. So maybe it has been longer the you realized?? Lol
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Have you ever had surgery in that area? I had adhesions from my c-section. It was where scar tissue had adhesed to my organs and when I moved a certain way, it pulled on that. It was very painful and came and went. I finally had a surgery to fix it in April and feel much better. It was an out-patient surgery and they just lasered the scar tissue. Another thing that sounds possible is a hernia. If it's not that it could be a pulled muscle.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009