is something wrong? UTI

I have had 2 UTI in 2 months.. is something wrong with me and can this affect the baby? i go to the bathroom regularly .. the last one was painful this time not pain at all.. i was just wondering what causes these..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tell your hubby to wash his junk
    Anonymous

• Uhm no. It has nothing to do with your hubby's "Junk" and if it is a matter of cleanliness...make sure he is clean.

But otherwise UTI's and yeast infections are common during pregnancy, I had both throughout. Especially the UTI...I had one right up until I gave birth. My doc told me it was mainly because of all the hormonal changes your body goes through during pregnancy.

Just make sure you take all your meds properly or until your doctor tells you to stop. If you stop before your pill are all gone the infection could come back and you might pass it along to your baby.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 9:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree. He should shower before sex. He sweaty bacteria is building inside of you.
    Anonymous

• Drink cranberry juice and eat yogurt with probiotics. My girlfr iend has chronic UTIs, and this always clears her up without having to take medication.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yess take meds COMPLETELY AS DIRECTED with UTIs. Also pee right after sex to flush out any uncleanliness, it really works. I had 4 UTIs in like 8 months and this is what stopped mine. But it is more common with pregnancy
    caitlin.tolcher

Answer by caitlin.tolcher at 10:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2009