curious

I haven't gone to the doctor yet ... I go on Thursday for a pap, which I hear that if I'm pregnant they will tell me then. But I have been searching and was just wondering. I was on birth control, but stopped taking it because I thought I was pregnant. and my last period started on January 25 and ended on January 28. I still have yet to start my period. I was wondering if I could be pregnant or if it was just my body acting funny. I took a pregnancy test at home last week and it said negative. and I was just wondering if anyone had any input on this.

-J.Lynn-

Asked by -J.Lynn- at 9:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what kind of input?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• like on what you think is going on with me or if I could be pregnant. I'm just being curious. I hope I am.
    -J.Lynn-

Answer by -J.Lynn- at 10:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Birth control can really mess with your system, but it is still possible you are pregnant. If you aren't yet, I hope it happens for you soon and if you are Congrats!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I haven't taken the birth control since like right before I started my period in january. would it still be messing it up and making me not have my period?!
    -J.Lynn-

Answer by -J.Lynn- at 10:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Your body could be just reacting to lack of BC since you stopped taking your period could be messed up for months! I wish ya the best but if the test said neg. and your last period was JAN you probly are not PG. Sorry. Keep trying if this is what you want.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Your pregnant...congrats...take another pregnancy test I took 3 just to be sure......I hope its positive
    Anonymous