What was your favorite thing(s)

to play as a child?

Mine were tetherball, jacks, my wild rider, oh when we were driving in the car with my mom , my sister and I would say oh, that's my house or that's my car. We actually used our imaginations back then not like these days. It's all about the internet, playastation, xbox etc... lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya, when I was growing up we played jumprope, doctor,superheroes anything to pass the time,now all my kids wanna do is play video games,they go outside to play with friends but prefer to be inside which drives me nuts @ times ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Hide and seek tag, I loved playing doctor, house, and teacher too. I know what you mean though. I try to get my daughter to play silly with mama and all she wants to do is play daddy's computer games! She's only 19 months old! Daddy let her play with him once and now she is hooked and mama has to pry her away from it lol.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Mine was hide-n-seek! and freeze tag. That was super fun.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I loved tetherball! And 4 square! and freeze tag!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• hopscotch, jailbreak, and waterfights. oh and baseball too. and lots of time on the trampoline. i hope i can get my kids interested in the same, i'd hate for them to waste all their time playing video games and such.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We had cows, horses, cats, dogs, that was my past time, I played outside for hours, and then as I got older my favorite thing was to go on an evening horseback ride with a neighbor...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I loved playing capture the flag, hide and seek, or explorer games. The more adventure the more fun I had. We were too poor for a tv.. so we did the same things my parents did when they were kids... use our imaginations. lol. I had more fun doing outdoor activities than I ever did watching a movie.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I liked playing make believe games. We'd pretend to be all kinds of people or animals. Also, my whole family used to play this game called "Monster." we'd turn off all the lights in the house and then one person would hide and everyone else had to find the one person. But the person hiding was a monster so they'd jump out and get you... I guess the rules changed a lot because I don't remember who was supposed to catch who... It was a lot of fun though!! Like hide and go seek in the dark!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• There was a board game called Easy Money. The whole loved it it was fun. (Kind of like Monopoly). I also like hide and seek.

lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I liked Board Games also, Card games like Uno, My Barbie Dolls, Tag outside and other games outside like Mother May I and Red light green light one two three.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:10 AM on Mar. 10, 2009