This might be tmi question but sorry...no sex drive??

I am 26 and ever since i had my daughter i have zero, nothing of a sex drive...i was wondering if something is wrong or is it common? my daughter will be two this month...any info will help thanks ( my husband is frustrated outta his mind)

skyes_mom07

Asked by skyes_mom07 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Try some massaging oils to get in the mood they also make this gel for women to stimulate ,you can also try out toys they work wonders for both ... Good Luck :)
    Anonymous

• It's normal....sucks but it's normal
    Anonymous

• omigosh omigosh omigosh...Im 27 and I feel the same way...it just isnt there for me anymore after i had my 2 year old son. And yes my man is feeling very frustrated...is there something that can be done bout that...who knows..it may come back..hopefully
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It's normal. I haven't had a sex drive since I had my son and he's now 9.
    Anonymous