Anyone else blocking out reality tonight?

I've had a crappy day and I'm scared to get off the computer because I'll have to think about it. I'll get sick...

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My day is over, kids are in bed, hubby's too far away tonight, I miss him, and I'm trying to forget that he won't be home for another 2 weeks, grrrr
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• it's late.. working on the cry it out thing, so she learns to sleep in her own bed... however I'm still in the same room as her and she knows I'm here, so she hasn't gone to bed yet.. so I'm trying to protend that I'm in a different room, hoping she will realize that she is staying in her bed tonight.. and it's not really working out yet.. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Way too much on my mind to even be able to type here, it seems... But I'm right here with you. If I get off the computer, there will be things to think about that I just want to avoid. But eventually we have to face everything, I guess...
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 11:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Totally avoiding reality and my failed stock portfolio.
    Anonymous