Innapropriatly named Just For Fun?

You ever see a really serious question relating to suicide or some other not so pleasant subject under Just For Fun? Anyone else think we should have an OTHER category?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've seen that! I saw one the other day about female circumcision! Then it went on to describe the brutal horrible things that happen to these you girls. My first thought was "That is not FUN!" I think they do it because a lot of moms hang out in the just for fun section...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, we need a "misc" category, a "sex" category, and maybe a "TMI" category.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 10:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Don't forget the famous "Am I Pregnant"? catagory!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think the category should be renamed "Everything Else" or "Miscellaneous" or something like this.

Answer by Bmat at 10:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• LOL!

Yeah there's been times I've asked Q's and had no clue what category to place them in. Of course you've always got the crazy patrol people on CafeMom nominated only by themselves who feel the need to point it out to you like you're an idiot!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• im with anna.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• you get more answers in this category than any others........that is why i put all my questions here now..........but i wouldnt put one like that here........i agree we need a TMI category........it would probly be popular for ppl who wanna ready other ppls sob stories and drama.............but alot of ppl read them and dont respond anyway...........
    Anonymous

• I think there should be a venting category...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think the relationships category should be divided into different sections, kind of like the Parenting section is.
    In the relationship section have separate sections for : Marriage/ Couples, Dating, Family, Friends, and Sex.

nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• the sex questions I normally put in relationships...
    the only things that really don't fit are things like what OP listed.. where you just have NO IDEA where it should go.. so it ends up here.. perhaps they should rename this Just for fun, and everything else. .. IDK. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009