Im a little down please help I just dont understand

Okay heres the deal I have a 3 year old (in may) me and my husband are and have been tryin to have another... Well a year later after meme was born i got pregnant I was 6 weeks and lost the baby had a miscarrige.that was 2 years ago. we have been tryin since then well I was 25 days late kept taking test and neg neg neg then i started.. I just want to know whats wrong with me why cant i get pregnant meme she was easy. to get pregnant with ...Any tips on gettin pregnant ??? please help me im starting to get depressed!

Mrs_Dewberry

Asked by Mrs_Dewberry at 10:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Many things can be going on, for instance, endometriosis can be triggered by prengancy and make it more difficult later on. I'd see a doctor for a work up, maybe it's a matter of getting yuor hormones stablized.

You've had one, which is more than I or many can say, dont' give up hope.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:36 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree, get a medical workup to make sure all is well and no blockages anywhere. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 10:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Are you familiar with natural family planning? I used charting my basal (first thing in the morning) body temp and cervical mucous to know when I ovulated and it was four days off of the standard 'day 14' of your cycle that people often assume is when ovulation occurs. While a medical work-up might be a good idea, once you read a book or two (or a few websites) you would be able to chart your body's cycle for free and know your own pattern--I even downloaded the charts I use for free. Maybe you ovulate early or late. Good luck!
    sunfish21

Answer by sunfish21 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You've been at it for a long time now. Have you seen a fertility specialist? If not, I highly advise it. There could be something going on that meds or surgery would help.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:52 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• I stopped my bc after many years & figured it would take a couple months. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 months went by & it really sucked. You think: what's wrong with me, with him, with us?

I thought I would go to the doctor & ask for a referral to a fertility specialist cause my husband & I are young, healthy adults & there must be something wrong.

I went to the doctor in June. He told me they don't refer women to fs until they've been trying for at least a year. He told me to come back in August & he would give me a referral. The fs would contact me a week or 2 after that to schedule an appt..

Well sweetie, my husband is in the military & was deploying to Iraq in September. When the doctor told me all of this I cried and cried. I told my husband and we decided to stop "trying" and start "trying" when he came back.

I was pregnant a couple weeks later!

Easier said than done but don't think about it...just relax sweetie...
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009