Anyone with a due date soon-

Are you feeling the effects of the full moon?
I am! I'm due next week, but am feeling tons of pressure, kinda like this child wants to pop out without going through the labor process. Ouch!
And when I do have contractions, they can get crazy painful. And LO is super active.

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 10:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, Im due last Wednesday and my Grandmother relayed a message to me that I was gonna go on the full moon... Baby is being super active tonight (more active than he has been in weeks!) so we will see, of course I may be induced tommorow afternoon so... we'll see

Good Luck!
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 10:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm not due til april 1st but the doctor told me today that i'm dilated more than last week and the head is engaged, and the cervix is thinning, she told me to still make an appointment for next week but she thinks i'll probably have it this week sometime. And i've been telling my family that for the last 2 weeks. Don't know why, but i just have that motherly feeling that it will be by this weekend.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm due next thursday.. the 19th, but my doc said i probably won't make it till this thursday.. I'm almost 4 cm and she's ready to come out..

My dad played the lottery last night and when he played.. the numbers he picked were , 309, 310, 311, 312, and 319..

312 came out.. haha so maybe she's gonna come early on thursday.. like right after midnight..

i'll shit if she does. hahaahha

AlMPHETAMlNE

Answer by AlMPHETAMlNE at 1:09 PM on Mar. 10, 2009