Looking for a group...

Need to find like minds.I am the bio mom and she is truly the wicked stepmom. Please..I would not say if not true. She has tried to push me out since day one:-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm a SM but I'm part of a group called Step Parenting, which I believe is supposed to be mixed becuase I think I've seen women who are just BM's in there. But, be careful before you post to get a feel for it because you may end up with a bunch of SM's down your throat because THEY have a shitty BM. I also think I saw a group for BM's only but I don't remember the name; you can search for goups on here but, I can't tell you from experience which would be good for you.

HTH!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009